Bar hopping is something of an island pastime, especially if you want to sample the delicious tapas available as the sun sets. Head to the cobbled streets of the Old Town (Dalt Vila) to begin your evening adventure.
Our favourite bar and tapas crawl in Ibiza
- Start in style at S’Escalinata for sunset drinks and tapas. We love sinking into their plush bean bags on the cobbled stairs in the Old Town and sipping on fresh fruit cocktails as the sun goes down. It really is a magical place, and one of our favourite bars in the whole of Ibiza.
- After sunset, we head to Petit Vermut, the island’s first vermuteria (vermouth bar) to sample some of their aged Vermouth’s or a Negroni with a few homemade tapas.
- Next stop is one of the best cocktail bars in Ibiza – Boodiou. This was a recent discovery for us, the cocktails are amongst the most interesting and creative on the island and the venue is dimly lit and trendy. The passionate owners/mixologists really know their stuff. They also run special events and supper clubs, so its worth keeping an eye on their Instagram.
- Paradise Lost is next on the bar crawl. Sink into one of their leather sofas and enjoy the best rum inspired cocktails in Ibiza, each served in unique glasses/goblets. They make a mean rum Espresso Martini called the Kingstone Express, and their Zombie might just finish you off. Open all year round, and with music based on collaboration with local artists, its always worth visiting Paradise Lost. They accept booking for large groups as well.
- If the night is still young, we’ll finish with tapas, wine and a lively atmosphere at Can Terra or La Bodega – both stay open until around 2am. You can’t book, but they normally get you seated quickly.